Date: Thursday, Feb. 22nd
Are you interested in knowing more about group sex, how it works, and how to do it so that no ends up crying in the corner? Join sex educator and Self Serve's manager of operations and education Hunter Riley to learn how people go about having drama-free group sex. In this class you'll learn:
• What safer-sex methods and considerations to keep in mind
• How to approach the subject with potential partners
• How yo negotiate for ultimate sexy fun
• How to make sure everyone is getting their needs met
• How to feel less awkward talking about and starting the activities
This class is great for people of all genders, relationship orientations and experience levels. This class will give your information and resources about where to go to find potential partners and how to make sure you respect boundaries and leave people feeling empowered and excited.
We offer an early bird discount for the first 7, paid signups up to two days before the class. All other tickets are $20/person. Use promo code EB02.22.2018 to get the early bird pricing.
**Note** Use “Store Pickup” option for shipping method