Handmade in Portland, Oregon, Switch Leather harnesses are the only harnesses built of 100% American sourced leather. This harness can be worn above or below the hips, giving each wearer maximum control and comfort. This versatile design can be adjusted to create pressure in all the right areas for both parties. It is equipped with D-ring fasteners around the waist and thigh straps. Tried and tested, we find D-ring hardware is easiest and sexiest to slip on and retains a surprisingly strong non-slip hold without pressure that buckles put on your thighs and hips.
It comes with the highest quality 2” O-ring, though you can snap out and in an O-ring of different size or material. and the hole can accommodate a dildo up to 2” in diameter. The dildo slips in easily through the top opening and down through the hole. Like your favorite boots, this harness comes a little stiff but it will break in and get softer and softer as you use it.
We love this harness because:
• It’s solid and sturdy
• The slender base allows a fit without the base buckling or folding on different sized bodies
• The backing provides a cushion for the dildo base so the silicone doesn’t tug on hair or skin
• The leg straps are fully adjustable, including where they meet the waist strap, so it can frame someone’s ass in the ways that work best for them functionally and aesthetically
• This harness looks like a porn star dream come true
Material: Leather, stainless, nickel plated O-ring on the black harnesses, brass on the brown harnesses
• Small: fits up to 34” waist
• Medium: fits up to 40” waist
• Large: fits up to 50” waist
If you need more length, contact us about getting Switch’s extra strap that can fit up to 80” waists
Care and Upkeep:
Switch leather makes these recommendations: Wash with Otter Wax Saddle Soap, then condition using Otter Wax Leather Conditioning Salve. To extend the life of your harness, apply Otter Wax Leather Oil between uses.
If you have any concerns about how this toy may be used with specific issues around mobility or other questions not addressed, please contact us at email@example.com or call (505) 265-5815.