Our friends at Hathor have done it again! Sutil has been not just our best selling lubricant for years, but our best selling product. We can’t keep it on the shelves. How could it get better? Sutil Rich is by the same amazing company, a mother daughter team up in BC, with greater viscosity than the original Sutil. It is the thickest lube we carry. It does not move or budge from where you put it, but it glides easily when you add friction. That makes Sutil Rich ideal for long lasting staying power, anal play, delicate skin, and folks who have trouble with pain during sex due to atrophy, dryness, or menopause.
Sutil Rich is gel-like without being like a jelly but has the skin feel of a silicone lube, without being silicone! It stays on your skin, which is great for anal, but still washes away like any other water-based lube. And it lasts! It has a pH of 6, which is formulated specifically for butt play but is still in the right range for vaginas too. The mouth feel is ok on lips and a little on the tongue but Sutil Rich’s amazing coating power makes it a little unappetizing to get down into your mouth and throat. (Try one of our flavored lubricants for that!)
One of the things we love about Hathor is their dedication to sustainability and the environment. Their tubes are all biodegradable and many of their ingredients (marked with an *) are eco-certified. Here’s more about their ingredients:
• Propanediol: (Zamea) A gentle Humectant derived from corn through an environmentally sustainable process.100% bio-based. Moisturizing and soothing.
• Hyaluronic Acid: Is found naturally in the body. It binds with water to create a viscous gel for lubrication of joints and tissues. Moisturizing and Hydrating. Appropriately named “Natures Moisturizer”. Plant sourced.
• Nelumbo nucifera root extract: Lotus Root water extract provides essential nutrients and presents a perfect bio-affinity with the skin. Moisturizing, nourishing and soothing.
• Gluconolactone* Sodium Benzoate*:Eco-Cert preservatives.
• Horny goat weed, ginseng root and zizyphus jujuba are Chinese Herbal Aphrodisiac Tonics traditionally used to increase strength, energy, stamina and vitality. They help boost immune functions and have natural antibiotic and antiseptic properties to fight infection.
- Horny Goat Weed has been used in China for 2000 years. Chinese Herbalists observed very sexually active old goats eating this weed, hence the name. It enhances libido in both men and women when taken internally by increasing energy and stimulating sexual hormone production. It is like a natural Viagra. Topically (as used in this lubricant) it can have a slight vasodilating effect on erectile tissue (brings blood to the area). It is also applied to help alleviate menopausal discomfort and soothe dryness.
You’d love Sutil Rich if you want a heavy, rich feeling lube that’s long lasting, water-based, that feels a bit like silicone but isn’t silicone; if you find yourself needing to apply more lube too frequently, or have tender sexy spots that need some TLC.
You wouldn’t like Sutil Rich if you don’t like a lube that sticks to you, or if you are going to get a lot of it in your mouth.
Our reviewer said, “This is my new favorite lube for any kind of ass or pussy play! I was surprised to find that it shut down a part of my brain that is active with other lubes - the tiny bit of my brain that monitorings for when things start to get uncomfortable and I need more lube - because it just stayed perfect forever. Being able to stop monitoring and just 100% focus on feeling everything was a seriously magical gift that makes this my new favorite lube.”
||• Aqua, propanediol*, hyaluronic acid, nelumbo nucifera root (lotus root), epimedium
|| sagittatum (horny goat weed), panax ginseng root extract, zizyphus jujuba fruit
|| extract, gluconolactone*, sodium benzoate*
||• Glycerin, Parabens
||• A bit medicinal, tart and tangy
Tube is biodegradable
* Eco-Certified ingredient, meaning: The use of ingredients derived from renewable resources, manufactured by environmentally friendly processes. Therefore eco-certification checks for: The absence of GMO, parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes, animal-derived ingredients (unless naturally produced by them: milk, honey, etc.). The biodegradable or recyclable nature of packaging.
Care and Upkeep
Flip open your bottle with the cap facing up so the lube doesn't spill out of the bottle before you're ready. You can easily wipe up any excess on you or your sheets with a cloth. This lubricant is compatible with all sexy body parts, condoms, dental dams and toys.
**Looking for more vegan products? Type “vegan” in the search bar for an entire list.