Add your review
Review SUTIL 8 oz
We began carrying Sutil in 2015 and it has consistently been not just our best selling lube, but one of our best selling products overall. We just can’t keep it on the shelf! It's a water-based, medium weight gel that is long lasting, gentle on the most sensitive of skin, easy to clean up, neutral tasting… what more could we ask for?
It’s got a pH of 4.5 (perfect for vaginas), and has ingredients that aid in healing irritated skin. It’s superb for adding moisture to your fun and cleans up in a snap. Here’s more about their ingredients:
- Propanediol: (Zamea) A gentle humectant derived from corn through an environmentally sustainable process.100% bio-based. Moisturizing and soothing.
- Hyaluronic acid: Is found naturally in the body. It binds with water to create a viscous gel for lubrication of joints and tissues. Moisturizing and Hydrating. Appropriately named “Natures Moisturizer” because it mimics natural wetness. Plant sourced.
- Nelumbo nucifera root extract: Lotus root water extract provides essential nutrients and presents a perfect bio-affinity with the skin. Moisturizing, nourishing and soothing. (Perfect for people who typically experience skin irritation!)
- Oat beta glucan: Replenishes moisture to the skin. Hydrating and soothing.
The company that makes this amazing lube is a mother/daughter team who developed their products to be as gentle and powerfully lubricating as possible. They specially developed packaging that is easier on the environment too. We love that they care about us from hole to whole!
That said, the top of their eco-tubes can be a little tricky. Here's what they say:
"A word about our eco-tubes. You are right they feel a little stiff however there is a technique. Hold the tube upright (with the cap at the top) and hand wrapped around the tube with your thumb free to flip the top. When closing hold the same way and snap the cap down with your thumb right in the MIDDLE of the cap and it should just snap closed. Try to avoid holding the tube with the opening at the bottom or it will leak. We had extra small orifices made to compensate. Maybe best to practice the technique when you're not in the heat of things :) We looked at other packaging, however this is the best we can do for the planet at this point…..and that’s our thing.”
You would like this lube if you like a thicker feeling, water based lubricant that lasts and lasts.
You would not like this lube if you prefer a lube that feels like a lotion or oil.
Our reviewer said: “Sutil lasts and stays slick for a LONG time. The lube gives just enough cushion for fun. Great for all sorts of activities including anal and fisting. If there was a lube scale for water based lubes of 1-10 this would be a 9. It lasts a good long while and doesn't gum up as the water in it evaporates. This is now my preferred lube. I am using it for everything and love it.”
|Ingredients:||• Aqua, propanediol*, hyaluronic acid, nelumbo nucifera root extract*,|
|oat beta glucan*, gluconolactone*, sodium benzoate*, citric acid|
|Free of:||• Glycerin and paraben|
Flip top cap
Zippy, sweet and bitter taste
Tube is biodegradable
* Eco-Certified ingredient, meaning: The use of ingredients derived from renewable resources, manufactured by environmentally friendly processes. Therefore eco-certification checks for: The absence of GMO, parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes, animal-derived ingredients (unless naturally produced by them: milk, honey, etc.). The biodegradable or recyclable nature of packaging.
Care and Upkeep
Flip open your bottle with the cap facing up so the lube doesn't spill out of the bottle before you're ready. You can easily wipe up any excess on you or your sheets with a cloth. This lubricant is compatible with all condoms, dental dams and toys.
**Looking for more vegan products? Type “vegan” in the search bar for an entire list.