Self Serve is still here for you and we are prioritizing the safety of our staff and community through our safety protocols for supporting our work and outreach under the current global Covid-19 pandemic.
Rest assured that our community is still able to support Self Serve even through social distancing protocols. Here are some quick updates so that you’re caught up with the measures we are taking to serve our community in this time:
- Our storefront is still closed for in-person shopping. Please shop online so we can continue to practice social distancing protocols and staying home to protect our community from potential transmission of the virus.
- As you may know, our storefront is not open right now. Your items will be drop shipped the safest way we know; from our supplier/s warehouse. Shipping times may be a little longer and your order may come in separate boxes, but we expect you’ll receive your order within 1-2 weeks depending on where you live, hopefully sooner! We'll send you an email update once we have your tracking information.
Here's how you can support us.
- Order Online - Check out our website full of toys and treats. Get something sent to your home discreetly ASAP.
- Virtual Private Shopping (15 mins) - One of our trained sex educators will give you a tour of our products, help you determine what you're looking for and what might be a good fit. We will pick up, turn on and describe our products in extensive detail, all while providing you a personalized shopping experience.
- Attend Online Classes - We have new upcoming classes, and you can view pre-recorded classes anytime.
- Scholarship Tickets- Support Community funded s*x ed. Thanks to your support over 60 people have attended Self Serve classes in the last several months on scholarship tickets. Fund a ticket and help s*x ed be accessible for all while supporting us!
We are thankful for the support from our community always and we all at Self Serve are doing our best to find ways to be accessible during this time. Although we cannot meet in person at the storefront or for classes, this means that our community can still enjoy our inclusive, body positive sex education from your own home where we know you are safest.